You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mouse in Boat Kid's Coloring Page

A free coloring page of Mouse sailing a boat. 

This is perfect for parents and teachers who have kids who need something to do in class or at home. Just click on the picture to make a copy for your printer. 

This is a fun and humorous little scene for the kids to color. There are a lot of places for color. The water can be dark blue and the sky can be a lighter blue. The leaves can be green and mix a little yellow or brown in them. The pussy-willows can be tan or brown. The boat can be any color. The Mouse could be gray, brown, or black, or he can be left white. The mouse's hat should be white or you can make it any color. The lily pads can be green, but the lily flower should be pink or purple. 
I hope you enjoy coloring him as much as I enjoyed drawing it.
Mouse In Sailboat Print And Color Page

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. Thank you. 

To print the mouse picture above just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later.

(c) Adron 1/5/13