You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dog And Cat Friends Print and Color Page.

Free dog and cat are friends print and color page.


Parents and teachers may use this free printable coloring page to teach a positive message about sharing and becoming friends with others who may be different.

Dog and Cat are fishing at the mountain lake and Cat shares an extra sandwich with Dog. Some students find an activity such as coloring a picture reinforces a lesson. This can be given as an extra classroom assignment to fill extra time or as a take-home project.

If you have problems printing see the how to print tab above.

YOU CAN HELP

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages so you can print as many as you like. I spend many hours and in some cases days creating these for you. I only ask that if you are able that you make a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter any amount that shows your level of appreciation.  Thank you for your gift.

Cat and Dog Are Friends And Go Fishing, Print, and Color Page.

There are many opportunities for creative coloring.

The water should be dark in the foreground but lighter far away. The dock can be grey or brown or red or any combination. The sky can be blue, a creative person might add some clouds or the sun in the sky. The hills across the lake can be many greens. The mountains in the distance can be blue, lavender, grey or brown. There can be shadows in the trees and the mountains.

I hope others have as much fun coloring this as I had in drawing it. To see other projects like this click on the label titled, animal friends, above or in the sidebar below.

(C) Adron 5/18/13