You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

1 John 4:14 Free Print And Color Page For Kids and Adults

This is a free 1 John 4:14 print and color page for kids.


I drew this printable Bible verse coloring page to help my Awana kids learn the verse. It is a sparks club verse. 

1 John 4:14 says,

"The father has sent his Son as Savior of the world."  1 John 4:14. 

The words of the verse can be colored in. The illustration is the earth, but the continents are faces of people showing that the people of the world are the ones the Lord Jesus came to save.

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page.

If you print on heavy cardstock paper, you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!  



1 John 4:14 Print And Color Page.


I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 
Blessings,


Thank you!  

Blessings
© A. E. Dozat  9/15/13
Isaiah 55:10-11


Become a Patron!