You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Be Strong And Courageous, Joshua 1:9 Free Kid's Coloring Page.

Free Joshua 1:9 Print and color page. 

This verse says so much. It encourages us to be strong and to have courage, but it also gives us a reason to know we can be strong and courageous, and that reason is that the Lord is with us. It says not only the Lord but the Lord your God. This double reference is powerful. We can have no doubts about the outcome if He is with us. It teaches us that he is not just the God who is there somewhere, but he is right here. 

I drew this Bible verse coloring page for my Awana Club at church. It is a great Bible verse craft too.

Joshua 1:9 says:

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous... for the LORD your God will be with you. Joshua 1:9.

I had a lot of trouble drawing this, but it turned out very nicely. I had to trace the words but changed the letters a little to give you room to color. 

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, a month you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Joshua 1:9 "Be Strong And Courageous," Coloring Page.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 


Thank You!

Here are two links that have been updated to print better and look better

CLICK HERE for a file in a portable data format (PDF).

The letters are large enough for the kids to color. The background is a representation of brick or stone-like in the wall, which is in part of the story of Joshua and the walls of Jericho.

One could color the stone and leave the letters white or use a different color for each stone in the wall. The young artist will get really involved in this one.
Parents and teachers will be able to use this in many ways.

Blessings, And Thank You
(C) Adron D, 1/8/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support. Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.