You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Printable Psalm 139:14 Coloring Page

Free Psalm 139:14 Printable Bible Verse to Color.

A favorite verse to print and color. It is a scripture of faith and wonder at the creator who made us. 

Psalm 139:14 says,

"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

It is like an illuminated page since the border is filled with decorations and hearts that can be colored in. The letters are big enough for an adult to color without difficulty, and for the little ones, it is ideal for helping with fine finger development.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK FOR YOUR KIDS?

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to access a list of free issues- minus the bonus features). It is like a church bulletin for kids and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you. 

Printable Psalm 139:14 Coloring Page, I am Fearfully Made Bible Verse.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make a donation and support my Bible art.


Thank you.

The image above is like a photo ar something scanned. If you have trouble with it, try the PDF file.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are many ways that you can make this into a beautiful picture. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, then you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are usually coupons available online. The letters are big enough to color in. There are hearts to color around the border, and paisley designs. The letters are open and can be colored in. 

Blessings AND Thank You.
© Adron D. 1/14/16
Isaiah 55:10-11