You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Printable Luke 9:23 Coloring Page, With, "Take up their cross daily" verse

This is a free Luke 9:23 Printable Coloring Page for "Take up their cross daily."

It gives me great joy to share another of my printable coloring pages with you.

This printable coloring page is not only for children. Adults color this one too. It illustrates one of those challenging statements that Our Lord spoke.  It has inspired people to the call of service and sacrifice for centuries. When you color the letters in, it helps you to remember them and to memorize them. When it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Luke 9:23 says,

"Then he said to them all: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23. The following two verses are written on the border of the coloring page.

MY ART

It took me hours to design and draw this. I had to print the word out and trace them as outlines so you would have areas to fill in. I hope you like it and can use it. I had to draw the picture of the man carrying the cross several times and trace it over a few more to get him to look right. I hope you like this picture and that you can use it. 

PRINTING

For help with printing, see the "CLICK HERE" to go to my HOW-TO-PRINT page for some suggestions that may help.  You can try the updated link below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a printable Bible verse activity mini-magazine for kids. It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you so much! 


Printable Luke 9:23 Coloring Page., Take up their cross daily.

It can take me hours to design and draw these coloring pages for you, but I am happy to do it because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button below to support my Bible art.

  
Thank You So Much!

If the image above gives you trouble, then the one below will work better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of opportunities for creativity. Children like to color in the letters, each a different color. There is a border that can be colored, and the letters can be blue or brown. 
The figure carrying the cross can be colored as a contemporary person would appear. 
The cross can be brown, gray, or red. 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Thank you, and God Bless.
Printable Kids Activity Mini-magazine

(C) A. E. Dozat 4/9/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.