You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Romans 8:35-37 Print and Color Page,

Free Romans 8:35-37  printable coloring page. 

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in letters to the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word.

Romans 8:35-37 says.

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: “For your sake, we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 35-37.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If this scripture is as meaningful to you as it is to me, you will like the Framed calligraphy print published. 

If you would like to study this verse and read different commentaries by famous Christian writers, you might like the hub of commentaries at Bible hub. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

ABOUT PRINTING

Most people do not have trouble printing these coloring pages, but if you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page.
You can also try the updated PD file below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive BIGLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable Bible verse activity mini-magazine every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to become a supporter. 


Thank you! 

Romans 8:35-37 Print and Color Page,
Who will separate us from the love of the lord

These coloring pages take hours or even days to create, but I am happy to do it for you because I love God's word and believe in the Gospel's power to change lives. 

Make a donation to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

Here is a link that has been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in a PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. The letters are big enough to color in. 
The border gives a lot of opportunity for creativity. 
I suggest using brown or orange on the frame and a neutral color behind the flowers and vines. 
There are many areas for green, so contrast it with some warmer colors like pink, orange-brown or red. I like to do the background behind the letters first with a slight tan or beige and then a dark blue or purple. Of course, you can color this any way you want.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

I HOPE YOU CREATE A MASTERPIECE!

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I spent a lot of time on it, and I know you will be blessed by coloring it.

Blessings, And Thank You.
Bible activity mini-magazine cover 166

(C) Adron D 8/14/2017
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.