To print this Christmas tree picture just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Some printers work better if you first drag the image to your desktop and print from there. If you have problems see the how to print tab above or try one of the updated files below.
|Christmas Tree Printable Coloring Page|
CLICK HERE for an updated file that may work on some printers.
Some printers work better with a PDF format. To go to a PDF file CLICK HERE.
This Christmas Tree is a good project to keep little artist busy for a while. There are lots of areas to fill in.
* The tree would be green of course
* The bulbs can be any color the most popular color would be red.
* The star at the top can be yellow, orange or gold.
* The rug below the Christmas Tree can be blue or purple.
* The floor can be brown-gray or red.
* The container under the tree can be blue, gray or red.
* The wall behind the tree can be a cream or beige color.
I enjoyed designing this for you and hope you enjoy coloring it.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
This is free to print but your small gift will help keep this blog going. Thank you.
(c) Adron 12/27/12