Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dolphins Coloring Page Copy and Print

Dolphins print and color page, this is a free printable coloring picture that parents and teachers may give the kids to do in class or at home.

A suggestion for the young artist is to color the water in horizontal lines and leave a few white streaks to give the water a realistic look. The islands can be brown with greens for the jungles. You can put some of the sunset colors in the clouds but keep it very light.

I know you will turn this into a beautiful picture. I hope you enjoy coloring it as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

To print the dolphin picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Some printers work better if you first drag the image to your desktop and print from there. If you have problems see the how to print tab above for some suggestions or try one of the links to updated files below.
Dolphins Coloring Page by Mr Adron
Below are two links where I changed the format to make printing better and I cleaned up the drawing a little.

CLICK HERE for a jpeg photo file that may work better with some printers.
Some printers work better with a PDF format. To print in PDF CLICK HERE.

These three dolphins are fun and easy to color.
     * The waves, island and sky with clouds give a lot of areas for young artist go get creative.
     * The sky can be colored dark blue at the top and light blue lower down.
     *  The dolphins can be dark gray with light gray underneath.
     *  The water can be different blues and maybe add a little green.

To see more coloring pages like this click on the label, animals, at the top of this blog or in the sidebar.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I spent a lot of time on it and I know you will be blessed by coloring it.
* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful. 
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left.  I am sure you will find one you will like.


These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 1/1/13

1 comment: