You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Print and Color Saint Patrick's Cross

Print and Color Saint Patrick's cross.

This is a free-to-print and color page for parents and teachers. It is a Saint Patrick Cross. An Irish Celtic cross that the kids can print and color.


The Celtic Cross has a pattern made up of "Knots," which are twisted lines that appear to form a knot.
Green is always used in Irish tradition, so one option is to color the cross green and the knots a contrasting color, such as brown.

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try the updated link below that should print better.

MAY I ASK?

My coloring pages are free; you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you can, you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. 
Thank you for your kind gift. 


St. Patrick Cross Print And Color Page.

Here is a link to a file that is more printer-friendly CLICK HERE.

I hope you have as much fun coloring this as I had in drawing it.

(c) Adron 2/19/13