You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ephesians 2:8-9 Print and Color Page for Kids.

This is a free Ephesians 2:8-9 coloring page for teachers and parents.

There are lots of letters for fine finger work. There are hearts and vines on the edge to color. There are lots of flowers at the bottom to color.

Ephesians 2:8-9 says, 

"For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from yourself it is a gift of God- not by works so that no one can boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9.

The verse reinforces a lesson on God's grace and salvation by faith and coloring it will help the kids to remember the lesson.

If you have problems printing then see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

I hope you are blessed by this picture. I draw Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's Word.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Thank you 
Ephesians 2:8-9 Print and Color Page


I have another version of this coloring page that may print better it is a different design but the same verse. CLICK HERE.

This will keep the little ones busy coloring for a while. It helps some to memorize the scripture if they have an activity such as coloring in the letters of the words.

Click this link for parallel translations and study notes on this verse.

For fun, each letter can be colored in a different color.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 5/5/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!