You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, July 22, 2013

1 Corinthians 15:3 Print and Color Page

I am glad to share my free 1 Corinthians 15:3 print and color page with you.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT THE ART
It may look simple, but I used a lightbox and a fine-tipped marker to trace the design and the words repeatedly before I got it right. I wanted to combine the two statements into one image: the cross and the Bible.  

THE VERSE
This is a verse from our Awana Bible club, and I drew this picture to let the kids at our club be occupied while other kids were saying their verses. It is a clear and simple statement that explains an important part of the Gospel. Jesus died for our sins, and his death was foretold in the Bible. It was part of God's plan and was not an afterthought or mistake. 

1 Corinthians 15:3 says,

"Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures." 1 Corinthians 15:3

I had to do a lesson on this verse, and I always feel stressed out by teaching a kids class, but I found some helpful commentaries on this verse that helped me teach about it confidently. If you want to visit the hub of Bible commentaries on this verse, CLICK HERE to go to a hub of commentaries on it. 

PRINT THE PICTURE
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have put some helpful tips. You can also try the PDF below. It is an updated link below that should print better,

RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PAGES EVERY WEEK

I would love for you to receive weekly Bible activity printables for your club, class, or children's ministry. When you support my Bible art through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY,  a printable Bible activity mini-magazine. CLICK HERE for a list of free samples. Click the Patreon button below to subscribe.


Thank you!

Bible Verse Print and Color Page 1 Corinthians 15:3

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them for you because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make a note time gift of support. Thank you.


Thank You!

PDF

If the image above does not print to your liking, the PDF below will be better.

 👉👉👉   To print in PDF, CLICK HERE

COLOR THIS PICTURE

There are many little things for the kids to color in this picture. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. The Bible can be red, blue, or brown. The cross can be brown, gray, or red. 
The flashing rays can be yellow, orange, or red. 
The little ribbon in the Bible can be red or blue. 
The letters can be any color; some kids color each word or each letter differently.

Blessings, and Thank You.
Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

© A. E. Dozat 7/22/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.


Become a Patron!