You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Genesis 1:31 Print and Color Page, Free

Free Genesis 1:31 Print and color page.

This free printable Bible verse coloring page is fun for kids and helps them learn the scripture.

I drew this for my church Awana Club for the kindergartner class. Some kids find it easier to memorize a scripture verse if they have some activity to go with it, and coloring the letters seems to help them memorize it.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Genesis 1:31 says,

 "God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." Genesis 1:31.

To print the picture below, just highlight it and send it to your printer or save it to your device to print later. Some printers work better if you first drag the image to your desktop and print from there.  If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to see the HOW TO PRINT page for some helpful tips, or try one of the updated links below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron with a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you for your support. 

Genesis 1:31 Print and Color Page

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Some printers work better with a universal format. For a universal format PDF, CLICK HERE.

You might also like the Genesis 2:8 coloring page, "the Lord planted a garden," CLICK HERE.

There are a lot of little things for the kids to color. The letters are wide, and they like to color them in. There is a dog, cat, fish, apple, hummingbird, butterfly, flowers, and a landscape of mountains for the kids to color.

Blessings and Thank You
Cover of Bible Activity mini-magazine

(c) Adron D. 10/1/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.