You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Romans 3:23, For All Have Sinned, Free Coloring Page.

Free Romans 3:23 Print and color page.

This printable Bible verse coloring page is ideal to help learn and memorize the scripture. Coloring in the letters of the verse allows kids to understand it and opens the way to discuss the meaning of this scripture.

Parents and teachers are welcome to print this free coloring page. I drew it for my Awana Club at church. It can be done as a class project or as a take-home that reinforces the sin problem's message.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I draw these bible verse printables because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions. or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and pledging only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine each week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

 
Thank you!
For All Have Sinned And Fall Short, Free Coloring Page

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a PDF file which is a digital file. One of the two will work for you.  

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

I tried to give space for the kids to color in the letters. The illustration is a ruler on the side that goes up to the stars, and at the bottom of the ruler are a couple of stick figures measuring themselves against the ruler. The point is God's standard is so high no one satisfies it, and we need salvation as a gift of grace.

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible time fun weekly
(c) A.E. Dozat. 10/14/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you. Use the button below.