Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel, Kid's Coloring Page, Romans 1:16

This kid's coloring page is ideal for children's church, a Bible club, VBS, Vacation bible School, Backyard Bible Club, or homeschooling. Parents, teachers, and families doing home school may find it useful. It can be given as an extra activity to fill up extra time or as a take home project to reinforce the Bible lesson. When it is colored and stuck up on the refrigerator it will help to remember the verse. Coloring the page helps kids and adults to memorize the verse.

Below are two versions, (I forgot I did one already and did another), one is more challenging than the other. The easier of the two is below.

An illustration of Romans 1:6 to print and color.
Romans 1:16 Coloring Page.
This free coloring page may be printed by highlighting it and saving to your device. If you are having problems printing see the how to print tab above, or try one of the links below.

CLICK HERE for a file in JPEG photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

The Bible verse is from Romans 1:16 which says, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to Salvation for everyone who believes."

The letters are big enough that they can be colored in. The stars can be colored and for added craft fun stickers of stars can be glued on.

Romans 1:16,I am not Ashamed of the Gospel, Coloring page
This free coloring page may be printed by highlighting it and saving to your device. If you are having problems printing see the how to print tab above, or try one of the links below.

For a PDF file CLICK HERE.
For a JPEG file CLICK HERE.

I felt the first one I drew was not good enough so I drew another.

(c) Adron
_____________________________


These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful. 

To find more like this search the list of labels in the sidebar or choose from the most popular listed on the right.  I am sure you will find one you will like. 

Adron

Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.