You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Your Word Is A Lamp to My Feet, Free Kid's Coloring Page.

This is a printable  Psalm 119:105 print and color page.

Here is one of those favorite verses that we all want to learn and memorize.  It reminds us that God's word gives us guidance and shows us the way to go through life.

The verse is from Psalms 119:105 which says, "Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY a children's activity booklet every week ready to print and use.


Thank you. 


Psalm 119:105, Your Word is a Lamp to my feet coloring page. 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.  


Thank you!

The image above is like a photo and sometimes it does not print well. You might try the PDF if that is the case.

CLICK HERE to go to a file in PDF format that may print better.

The picture is a familiar camping lamp and can be colored in a lot of ways. The letters are wide enough to color in.

Blessings and Thank You,
(C) Adron D. 2/18/14
Isaiah 55:10-11