You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Free Fruit Of The Spirit Coloring Page, Galatians 6:22-23

This is a free Galatians 6:22-23, Fruit of the Spirit,  print and color page for kids and adults.


Here is a very simple coloring page with the words in large letters that kids color in; this helps them memorize the verse. I drew this for the kids in my Awana club.  I had to print the words out from my computer and then trace them so that they would look nice. 

Galatians 5:22-23 says,

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23.

Kids love to color the letters. It is fun to see how they choose a different color for each letter. Some really get into it. 

For helpful commentary on this passage, visit this link for Bible Hub.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. Or try one of the updated links below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

When you pledge only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word and is full of kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you! 

An illustration of Galatians 6:22-23 to print and color.
Free Fruit of The Spirit Coloring Page.

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use.

 Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 

Thank You!

If the JPEG file does not work well, then the PDF will be better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF format.

Blessings, and thank you
Bible Time Fun Weekly mini-magazine

(c) Adron D. 3/16/24
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.