Monday, March 31, 2014

I Am The Resurrection And The Life Coloring Page, Free

This free printable coloring page is perfect for an Easter activity.

Parents, teachers and homeschool families will be able to use this in the classroom and at home. It can be used in Bible class, Children's church, VBS, Vacation Bible School, Backyard Bible Club, or after school club. It can be used as an extra time project in class or sent home as a reminder of the lesson, or combined with other themed pages to make a giveaway book.  It is helpful for the student who learns through activity.

The Bible verse is from John 11:25: "Jesus said, I am the resurrection and the life, those who believe in me will live, even though they die" I had to  abbreviate it for the artwork but I felt the important part was to get the message that Jesus is the resurrection and the life.

To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device and print later. For help see the how to print tab at the top of this post, or try one of the updated posts below.

For commentaries on this verse see Bible hub.

An illustration for John 11:25 to print and color.
I Am The Resurrection Coloring Page. Free
Here are two links that have been updated to look better and to print better.

CLICK HERE for a JPEG file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

I hope you enjoy coloring this as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful. 

To find more like this search the list of labels in the sidebar or choose from the most popular listed on the right.  I am sure you will find one you will like. 


These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

 Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.

(c) Adron