You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jesus Blesses The Children, Free Coloring Page, Mark 10:13

This is a free Jesus, "blesses the children," print and color page. 

This a popular scene that can be used in home and church. The image was from the life of Jesus when parents brought children to him to bless them. Mark 10:13-16.

Parents and teachers may print this free coloring page by highlighting it and saving it to your device, and printing from there when you want.  For help with the printing, see the tab at the top.
If you have problems printing, see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. 
Thank you. 


An illustration of Mark 10:13 to print and color.
Jesus Blesses The Children Free Coloring Page for Mark 10:13

Even though it takes many hours, I am glad to draw these coloring pages for you because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank you.
Below is a file that may work better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file that may print better on some printers.

This began as a concept sketch for a mural at a church, and I liked it so much I made a coloring page so a larger audience can enjoy it.

The picture has a baby in Jesus' arms, which is different from most pictures of Jesus blessing the children because the children pictured are usually school age. This would be a nice gift if it was colored and framed for a baby shower or as a picture to hang in the nursery.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 3/5/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!