You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Lord Is My Helper, Free Kids Coloring Page. Hebrews 13:5-6 verse

This is a free printable coloring page for Hebrews 13:15-16.  It is the Lord is my helper Bible verse picture to color. 


I drew this for my Awana club at church. This is perfect for children and adults too. It makes a great Bible craft time activity. It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

ABOUT THE VERSE
The Bible verse is from Hebrews 13:5-6 which says, "Be content with such things as you have. for he himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say; the Lord is my helper."

ABOUT THE ART
I had to print the letters out and trace them so that there was an area to color in. The figure in the illustration was not easy and I had to sketch it several times and then trace it into an outline form. This all took a few hours but it has proven to be one of my most popular coloring pages.  I hope you like it. 

If you have trouble printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the links below.

YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. 
Thank you. 

An illustration of Hebrews 13:5-6 to print and color.
The Lord Is My Helper Hebrews 13:5-6 Coloring page for kids. 

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word. I hope they are a blessing to you. 

I have hundreds of coloring pages on this blog, use the search box to find more that you like. 

You might also like the Hebrews 12:1 printable. CLICK HERE.

The file above is like a scan and the one below is a digital file. 

If you have problems printing try this link to a file that may work better. CLICK HERE.

There are small letters to color in for those who have fine finger dexterity and there are some large letters to color in for those who need more space.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 3/4/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.


Become a Patron!