You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, April 28, 2014

I Am The Good Shepherd, Free Bible Verse Coloring page.

I am glad to share this free printable John  10:11 coloring page with you. 

This printable coloring picture of Jesus' words is a fun project, and the letters of the words in the scripture are big enough for the little fingers to color in. It helps you remember or memorize the verse, and when it is done, you have a reminder of the lesson.

The Bible verse is the words of Jesus where he says, "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." John 10:11.

There are some commentaries on this verse at Bible Hub. They have selected the most reputable sources and put them together. To see commentaries on this verse, click this link for Bible Hub Commentaries.

I have more "I am" statements of Jesus; use the search box and type in the words, I am or click on the label at the bottom of this post.

ABOUT PRINTING

The image is a JPEG, like a Word Doc, and should print ok on most devices. If you need help printing, then visit the HOW TO PRINT tab. If you prefer a PDF, I have included a PDF below the picture for you.

HOW TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. As my thank you for your support, you will receive an email with links to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity bulletin that you can use for your club, camp, VBS, follow-up, church, school, and home. These will contain the BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. And you will have immediate access to the archive of recent issues.
Click the button below.

Thank You for your kind support!
.

An illustration of John 10:11 to print and to color.
I am the Good Shepherd, a free printable coloring page.

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you,


Here is a link to a PDF file updated to look better and print better.

If the JPEG file gives you problems, then the PDF  format should work better.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways a young artist can be creative with this picture. The letters can be colored in. The background can be filled with greens, and the sky can be blues. The road leading to the cross can be red or brown.

Blessings, and thank you.
(c) Adron D. 4/28/14
Isaiah 55:10-11