You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Sword of The Spirit, Free Coloring Page, Ephesians 6:17

Free Ephesians 6:17 print and color page

This is the favorite Bible verse about the word of God being the sword of the spirit. It teaches us that with the Word of God, we defend righteousness and challenge wickedness. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Ephesians 6:17 says,

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God." Ephesians 6:17.

To see commentary on this verse click the link for Bible Hub Commentaries.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper then, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page.

THE ART
I drew this without the help of the computer.  I used graph paper and designed the letters to the words. and then traced them onto the picture I drew. It took a few hours but I am happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS EACH WEEK?
Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week.  These will contain the BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. 

THANK YOU!
An illustration of Ephesians 6:17 to print and color.
The Sword of The Spirit Free Coloring Page

I hope my coloring pages are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you need. 

Use the Paypal button to make your one-time donation.


Thank You!

The PDF is a digital file. one of the two will work for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF formatted file.

ALL MY COLORING PAGES
I have drawn hundreds of Bible verse coloring pages. CLICK HERE to access the list of free links to my coloring pages. 

There are a lot of ways the young artist can color this page. 
  • The letters of the verse are open enough to give little ones practice the fine finger motor skills. 
  • The Bible has a picture on one page of the cross and on the other page the empty tomb. 
  • The sword can be silver, gold, grey, or any color the kids like.

Blessings and Thank You
Free Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids. 

(c) A. E. Dozat. 4/16/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.