You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Matthew 7:24, The Man Who Built His House On The Rock Free Coloring Page

I am delighted to share my free Matthew 7:24-25 print and color page with you.


This coloring page below is part of my mission to use my art for the Lord. Besides coloring pages, I also have Bible activity printables, including crosswords, word search puzzles, maze puzzles, and a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, which I provide as a thank you to my supporters. 

Parents, teachers, and homeschool families will find many ways to use it in lessons, as a take-home project or extra class time project.

Matthew 7:24-25 says,

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a man who built his house on the rock, the rain came down the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock." Matthew 7:24-25

THE ART
This took a long time to draw. I used graft paper, drew the words, and then traced them using a fine-tipped marker and an artist lightbox. It took a couple of tries to combine everything into the picture. I took inspiration from this fun print of the picture by Ian Dale, The picture took a few tries, but I think it turned out nice. I wanted to get the whole verse in the picture. I hope you like it. 

If you like this coloring page, you might also like the Romans 1:16 coloring page.

PRINT THE PICTURE
The image file below is a JPEG and should print nicely on most devices. If you have problems printing then, CLICK HERE to visit my how to print page tab above or try the updated PDF link below that should print better.

MAY I ASK?
I would love to send you children's printable Bible activities every week. When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank-you gift, you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY  activity printables every week for your kids.  It will have pages of puzzles, brainteasers, and pictures to color. You will want to share it with the kids in your club, class, VBS, and at home.  Click the button below.


Thank you.


An illustration of Matthew 7:27 to print and color.
House Built On The Rock Matthew 7:24 Free Coloring Page

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.


Thank You!

The PDF below is a digital conversion. I know one of these will work for you.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format, 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are many opportunities for young artists to be creative with this picture. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. The letters are big enough to color in. The bubble letters can be colored in, the house can be any color, the sky and clouds give areas of expression, and the stormy sea can be many blues.

Blessings, and Thank you
(C) Adron D.7/22/14
Isaiah 55:10-11.