Parents, teachers, and homeschool families will be able to use this page in many ways.
- It could be given as a take home to reinforce a Bible lesson,
- Distributed to a kid's after-school Bible club,
- VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- Backyard Bible Club,
- Or used in children's church.
- Use it in an ESL (English as a Second Language) class.
- You could color this and put it where you will see it every day to help memorize the scripture.
Isaiah 55:6 says, "Seek the Lord while he may be found; Call on him while he is near." Isaiah 55:6.
To print the Isaiah 55:6 picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing this see the tab above for tips on how to print, or try one of the updated links below.
|Seek The Lord While He May Be Found Free Coloring Page Isaiah 55:6|
Here are two links that have been updated to print better and look better.
CLICK HERE for a JPEG file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a PDF file.
There are large bubble letters that can be colored in. The background has a bible on the horizon and a scene of the cross on the mountaintop. The foreground is a figure using a telescope to illustrate that he is looking for the Lord. The telescope is pointed to the words in the Bible.
To find more free coloring pages like this use the searchbox above.
You might like the Isaiah 55:8 print and color page.
Thank you for your gift.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 8/25/14