You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blessed Are The Peacemakers, Free Printable Coloring Page. Matthew 5:9

Free Matthew 5:9 Sermon on The Mount, print and color page for kids and adults.

The quote is from the Sermon on The Mount. This is one of the beatitudes. 

 Matthew 5:9 says,

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I am thrilled with how this picture turned out. It was hard to draw. I used graph paper to create the letters to the words and then trace them onto the picture. The figures were hard. I had to draw them several times to get them right. I hope you like it.

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!

An illustration of Blessed are the peacemakers to print and color.
Blessed are the Peacemakers Matthew 5:9 Free Coloring Page.

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The file above is like a photo and the pdf below is digital.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format, PDF.

The letters are wide enough for little fingers to color them in. There is an illustration of one man holding up his hands to keep two others from fighting.

COLOR THE PICTURE
Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, And Thank You.
Sample cover of Bible Time Fun Weekly

(C) Adron D. 9/30/14
Isaia 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.