You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Matthew 5:5 Blessed Are The Meek Coloring Page.

Free Matthew 5:5 Sermon on the Mount print and color page for kids and adults. 


It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Coloring in the letters helps to memorize the verse.

The scripture verse is from the Sermon on the Mount. 

Matthew 5:5 says,

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." Matthew 5:5.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

CLICK HERE If you want to learn more about this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries that will give you a lot of information. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you need help with printing, then "CLICK HERE" to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions. There is a PDF below that may print better.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK? 

When you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron with only a monthly pledge of $3.50 through Patreon you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. It is full of word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you! 


Illustration of Matthew 5:5 to print and color.
Blessed Are The Meek Free Coloring Page Matthew 5:5

I like to draw Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's word. I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art with a one-time gift through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The PDF is a digital file. If clicking on the image above doesn't work for you, the PDF will work for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF format file. 

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE

Blessings, and Thank You.
Sample of Bible activity mini magazine. 

© A. E. Dozat 9/11/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.