Monday, October 20, 2014

I Have Hidden Your Word In My Heart, Free Printable Coloring Page, Psalm 119:11

Psalm 119:11 print and color page for kids and adults.

This Bible verse coloring page will be helpful in many ways.  Parents and teachers can use it in...

  • Children's Church. 
  • After school club. 
  • Bible class
  • Family Worship time.
  • Block parties.
  • An extra classroom activity.
  • Hospital visitation or shut-in visitation.
  • A take home project.
  • Take a few printables on vacation for long car rides.
  • ESL (English as a second language) class.
 It helps to learn the verse by coloring the letters in.

Psalm 119:11says, "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:11 .

If you like this coloring page you might also try the Books of the New Testament coloring page.

To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems see the how to print tab above.

Psalm 119:11, I Have Hidden Your Word In My Heart, Free Coloring Page

You can color in the letters, the heart, and the Bible

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search-box above or choose from the most popular in the sidebar. I am sure you will find some you will like.

These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going.

Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

Use the buttons below to share this with your social networks.

(c) Adron Dozat 10/20/14

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 119:11 printable is a great way to learn the scripture.

    ReplyDelete