Monday, January 12, 2015

Psalm 121:1-2 Printable Coloring Page

This page can be used in Church, after school club, Bible class, VBS, Vacation Bible School, Backyard Bible club or parents may use it at home. It can be used to fill in a little class time or as a take home project. Coloring the letters helps to memorize the scripture.

The scripture verse is from Psalm 121:1-2, "I lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth." 


Psalm 121:1-2 Printable Coloring Page
The coloring page above may be printed by highlighting it and sending it to your printer or saving to your device to print later. If you have problems printing try this link for second image or see the tab above for tips on how to print.

To find more coloring pages like this search the side bar.

The letters can be colored in and the mountains can be colored many different ways.

* * * * * 
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful. 

To find more like this search the list of labels in the sidebar or choose from the most popular listed on the right.  I am sure you will find one you will like. 


These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

 Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat