You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ask And it Will Be Given To You, Free Coloring Page Matthew 7:7

This is a free Matthew 7:7 print and color page. 

Here is a printable coloring page that is perfect for kids and adults. Coloring the letters the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great Bible craft too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Matthew 7:7 says,

"Ask, and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 


Ask, And It Will Is Given to You, Free Printable Coloring Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to donate and support my Bible art. 


Thank You!

Here is a link to a file that might print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are many opportunities for young artists to be creative with this page. The letters are open enough to color in. There are flowers, butterflies, a rainbow, and a sun.

Blessings, And Thank You.
© A. E. Dozat  2/3/15
Isaiah 55:10-11
BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY MAGAZINE


Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY puzzle and activity magazine every week as my thank you. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!