You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

For Me To Live Is Christ Printable Coloring Page. Philippians 1:21

I am glad to share this free Philippians 1:21 print and color page for kids and adults.


Here is a printable Bible verse coloring page that will help young ones to learn the Scripture verse while having fun coloring the picture and drawing their face in the silhouette image.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Philippians 1:21 says,  

“For me to live is Christ.” Philippians 1:21  It is only the first part of the verse. You can click the link to read the entire verse and see other translations. This verse is a profound declaration of Christ’s fulfillment in the believer’s life. It is simple and ponderously deep. (I found a beautiful wall art illustration of this verse by Emily Downward online at society6, CLICK HERE to see it.)

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing see the CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page, where I have put some suggestions that may help you, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

I would love for you to receive printables every week for your children. Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank you gift. It will contain pages of fun puzzles, pictures to color, games, and more. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will want to share it with your class, Bible club, VBS, outreach, school, and home. Use the Patreon button below to get started.


Thank you!  


For Me To Live Is Christ Philippians 1:21 Printable Coloring Page.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am happy to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Here is a link to a file in PDF format that may work better for you if the file above does not print satisfactorily.  

👉👉👉 Some printers work better with a PDF; CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

The young artist will have fun drawing the face and the clothing on the figure. 
The bubble letters can be filled in a lot of ways.
You could leave the figure as a silhouette or color it all dark and then the letters in a bright color.

I hope you have fun with it.
Blessings, and thank you
Sample cover of Bible activity
mini-magazine

(c) Adron 7/9/15
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.