You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Free Robin Hood Coloring Page

Print and color Robin Hood print and color page for kids and adults.

When I was a kid I used to watch a show on the old black and white tv about Robin Hood and have always been impressed by the hero who opposed the evil administrator of Sherwood forest. It was one of my favorite shows so I had to create a coloring page of Robin Hood. 

This started as something I drew for an art lesson on how to draw a human figure but after I finished it I thought that some kids might just like to color him in. I had to draw it over about eight times before I got it right.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE BELOW
If you have trouble printing the image below, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

If you print on heavy cardstock paper you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.
 


Free to print Robin Hood Coloring Page

To print the coloring picture just highlight it and send it to your printer or save it to your device to print later. If you have any problems see the how to print tab for helpful tips.

You can draw the forest around him. Have some tree trunks behind and a lot of bushes and draw a path for him to stand on.

Use a lot of green and brown to color him in.

(C) Adron 7/1/15

Thank You