You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Grace Is Sufficient , 2 Corinthians 12:9 Free Printable Coloring Page.

I am delighted to share this free 2 Corinthians 12:9 print and color page for kids and adults.

BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

I drew this for our Awana kids at church.  I tried to make the letters big enough for little fingers to color and still have all the words to the verse on the page.  I used a handout when teaching a lesson about faith in God and His power to help us in times of need. It is a clear picture, and the kids loved it. It is an inspirational verse, and we all find comfort in it no matter who we are or what place we are in our lives. It is a scripture that we all want to memorize and be reminded of. 

2 Corinthians 12:9 says,

 "But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9. 

If you would like to read some commentaries on this verse, here is a link to a commentary hub. CLICK HERE.

Here is a link to some beautiful art for this verse that you can buy and hang on your wall as a reminder of these comforting words, CLICK HERE.

ABOUT PRINTING

You may print as many of my coloring pages as you like; they are free. If you have problems making the picture below print, then see the "CLICK HERE" to visit my how to print page for some suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. As my thank you for your support, you will receive an email with links to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin, every week. These will contain the BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you

2 Corinthians 12:9, Free Printable Coloring Page

Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers. 

Some printers work better in PDF format.  CLICK HERE

COLOR THE PICTURE 

There are a lot of areas that can be colored in. The letters are big enough to color, and there are hearts and flowers to color. For more fun, you can try using heart stickers or flower stickers on the coloring page. 

Blessings, And Thank You
© Adron D. 7/19/15
Isaiah 55:10-11