You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Printable Coloring Page Psalm 91:4 He Will Cover You

Free Psalm 91:4 print and color page for kids and adults.

This is a wonderful scripture of comfort and hope.  

Psalm 91:4 says,

 "He will cover you with His feathers; under his wings, you will find safety." Psalm 91:4. (Paraphrased)

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

TO MAKE THE PICTURE PRINT

If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

I traced the eagle many times before being happy with its appearance. This picture took many hours to create since I traced the letters and redo the nest. It all turned out nicely, and I hope you like it. 

YOU CAN HELP

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is like a church bulletin for kids and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home.

 
Thank you very much!

Psalm 91:4 Printable Coloring Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the donation button to support my Bible art.


Thank You very much!

The image above is like a photo, and the one below is digital. 

👉👉👉 Some printers work better with a PDF. CLICK HERE.

COLOR THE PICTURE
The picture shows an eagle landing on the nest with the eaglet looking up. The nest is in a branch on a cliff.  The Bible verse is drawn in large bubble letters so the little fingers can color it in. 
The cliff walls can be colored in sandstone color with browns, tans, and oranges. 
The Eagle can be colored dark brown and leave the head and tail white. 
The baby eaglet is a light gray. 
The nest can be all kinds of colors. 
The branch can be gray. 
The sky behind the eagle could be blue.

Blessings, And Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover sample

(C) Adron D. 9/27/15
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.