Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weeping Angel Printable Coloring Page

I drew this picture as an art lesson for some kids but I worked so hard on getting the pose right and the subject matter just how I wanted it that I really fell in love with the picture. It is an angel weeping at a grave.

I know some kids are into angels and some teens are into the dark aspects of life. I offer this in the hopes that it may do some good for someone who wants to color it in. It may help someone who is dealing with some dark issue.  It would be a good picture for Halloween.

Coloring pages make a nice vacation activity for in the car or on a plane.


Printable Weeping Angel Coloring Page

To print the picture just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device and print later. Some printers work better if you drag the image to the desktop and print from there. If you have problems see the how to print tab above.

Click here to go to an updated file that might print on newer machines.

This can be a dark night picture with a lot of blues, violets. and lavenders. It could be done in monochrome like a marble statue. I like the robe to be blue and the cross to be a little rose or salmon color for warmth.

I hope you enjoy.

(C) Adron


_____________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful. 

To find more like this search the list of labels in the sidebar or choose from the most popular listed on the right.  I am sure you will find one you will like. 

Adron


These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

 Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.