You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Shepherds and Angel Printable Christmas Verse Coloring Page, Luke 2:12

This is a free Luke 2:12  Printable Bible Verse to Color. 

I am glad to share with you my Christmas verse printable coloring page of the shepherds when the angel announces the birth of Jesus. It can be used in Children's Church, Bible class, club, or Christmas celebrations. It does a great project to keep the young artist occupied or fill in the extra time in class.
Coloring pages make a nice vacation activity for in the car or on a plane.

Luke 2:12  says,

"But the angel said, Do not be afraid, I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all people.  Today in the town of David, a savior has been born to you; he is the messiah the lord." Luke 2:10-11.

CLICK HERE if you want to go to a hub of helpful commentaries on Luke 2:12. 

PRINTING

If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions.  or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

YOU CAN HELP


Support my Bible art with a monthly gift through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive, as my gift of thanks,  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity bulletin every week with pages of fun stuff for the kids.


Thank you
Shepherds with Angel, Luke 2: 10-11 Printable Coloring Page 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am happy to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If you like this, you might also like the Wise Men And The Star coloring page. CLICK HERE.

If the image above does not print properly, the one below is a PDF, and they usually work.

Some printers work better with a universal portable format.  CLICK HERE.

The verse letters are open bubble type and can be colored in, but it looks good if you color the sky all dark around the letters and leave them white. The shepherds and the angel give a lot of opportunities for the young artist to have fun.

Blessings, and Thank You
© Adron D. 12/20/15
Isaiah 55:10-11