You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Free Printable Menorah Coloring Page

This free printable coloring page is perfect for religious celebrations. 

It is the candelabrum with nine branches.  This picture of the Menorah can be printed and colored, and there is space on top to draw the candles. One candle or flame can be drawn on each day of Hanukkah.

It can be used as a vacation time activity in the car or on a plane ride. Or have around for any time they need something to do.

I drew this freehand and then reworked some of it on my computer.
If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to see the how-to-print page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Free Printable Menorah Coloring Picture

I offer my coloring pages for free but they do take me a long time to create. Your gift is greatly appreciated. 


Thank You. 

Here is a link that is formatted to print better.

CLICK HERE for a universal portable formatted file. 

Blessings 
(C) Adron 1/4/16



Thank you for your gift.