You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Printable Knight and Princess, Coloring Page.

This printable coloring page is a fun project and works well with different mediums and approaches. Parents and teachers will be able to use this in class and at home.

It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride. Or have around for any time they need something to do.

This started as a lesson on how to draw a knight. There are a lot of pictures of knights standing and fighting but this is different. since the knight is kneeling in devotion. The lesson had only a knight and the student needed to give it background and a story. This became the illustration of that lesson where I created an environment and story subject for the kneeling knight.

There are a lot of ways an artist can be creative with this since there are a lot of spaces to color. Fine-tipped markers or pencils will work fine. If you trace it onto watercolor paper it can be a nice project for paint medium.

HOW TO PRINT

If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Printable Knight And Princess Coloring Page

I create free coloring pages because I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You

CLICK HERE for a file in universal portable format.

I hope you have as much fun coloring this as I had in drawing it.

(C) Adron D. 1/24/16