You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Free Printable Romans 12:2 Coloring Page for "Be not Conformed"

Free Romans 12:2 Printable Bible verse to color. 

This is a printable coloring page of a favorite verse from Romans. It tells us to allow our minds to be transformed or remade. It tells us

Romans 12:2 says,

"Be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what that good is, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2.

👇 SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries gathered from the more respected sources. CLICK HERE.

ABOUT THE ART
I spent a lot of time drawing this and trying to make it beautiful for you. I had to trace parts of it over several times.  I printed the words from the computer then traced them to have areas to color in.  I created an illustration of a heart resisting the anvil of conformity. Kids and adults alike will find coloring in the letters will help in memorizing the Bible verse.

PRINT THE PICTURE BELOW

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc.  It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!
Romans 12:2 printable Coloring page, be not conformed to this world.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in the universal portable format. 

COLOR THIS PICTURE
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, this can look beautiful. The letters can be any color, and kids like to color each letter differently. The border looks best with red in the frame and green in the leaves. The embellishments look good in blue or gold, and the background can be contrasting colors.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, And Thank You
Bible activity booklet cover issue 146

(C) Adron D. 3/6/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY  every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!