Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Printable My Grace is Sufficent for You, 2 Corinthians 12:9 Coloring Page

2 Corinthians  12:9 Printable Bible verse Coloring Page. This printable coloring page is a favorite. There is an inspirational verse of scripture that has given comfort to people of faith for centuries. When you color the letters in it helps you to remember it and to memorize it. When it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

Parents and teachers will be able to find many ways to use this coloring page.  It can be used in Children's church, Bible class, Vacation Bible School, VBS, Family worship time and any place where God's Word is honored.

It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride. Or have around for any time they need something to do.

2 Corinthians  12:9 says, "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9.

The bubble letters are open enough to color in, and the border of the picture is decorated with flowers and vines. .

To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the how to print tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

2 Corinthians 12:9 My Grace Is Sufficient Coloring Page.


Here are two links that have been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in universal portable format.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I spent a lot of time on it and I know you will be blessed by coloring it.

* * * * *

These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful. 

To find more like this search the list of labels in the sidebar or choose from the most popular listed on the right.  I am sure you will find one you will like. 

Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.

(C) Adron Dozat