You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Printable 2 Timothy 2:15 Study To Show Yourself Approved Coloring Page

Here is a free 2 Timothy 2:15 Printable Coloring Page.

This is a printable picture to color of a popular verse of scripture from the New Testament. It is a key verse in our Awana kids club. The picture is a little like an illuminated text but not overdone or else you would not be able to color it in. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Coloring in the scripture helps you to memorize it and when it is displayed it is a reminder of God's Word.

2 Timothy 2:15 says:

"Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."  2 Timothy 2:15.

THE ART
This picture was a lot of work to create. I had to trace parts of it over several times.  I copied some elements from other coloring pages and made adjustments to them so they would fit in this picture. I had to print out the words and then trace them onto the picture before I scanned it all back into the computer. Once I had it on the computer I cleaned things up there.  I am very happy it and hope you like it too. 

ABOUT PRINTING
If you need help printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab or try the updated link below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank-you gift you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY a printable kid's activity bulletin every week.

Become a Patron!

Thank you. 

 2 Timothy 2:15 Printable Coloring Page. 
Study To Show Yourself Approved Bible Verse

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 


Thank you!

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope they are a blessing to you.

The file above is like a scan and the file below is digital.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

COLOR THE PAGE
The letters can be colored in different colors. The border can be multiple colors with one color for the frame and contrasting colors for the decorations  I suggest doing a little shading in the background so it looks like parchment before you do the letters.

Blessings
(C) Adron 4/21/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Thank you.