You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 3, 2016

John 14:27 Coloring Page, "Peace I leave with you"

I am glad to share this free John 14:27 printable coloring page. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of comfort from the teaching of Jesus. It has been an encouragement to many. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

When you color the letters in, it helps you memorize them, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

John 14:27 says,

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid. John 14:27.

Artist Peter Gross has a beautiful and dramatic print of this verse for sale at Society6. You might like it. CLICK HERE to see it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG and should print without problem on most devices. CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page for printing tips. If you have trouble printing, try the updated link below in PDF; it may print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). There will be BONUS material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc.   You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you for your kind support.

John 14:27 Printable Coloring Page,
 "Peace, I leave with you..." Bible Verse 

I am happy to share my coloring pages for free, so print as many as you need. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Your gift will let me know you appreciate these, and I will be able to create more. 


Thank you

Below is a file in PDF that may work better for some devices.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format,

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways it can be colored. 
I would suggest using red in the project somewhere, like in the frame, and using different colors in the decorations. 
I think it looks better if you color in the background with a light tan or another warm color before doing the letters.  
The letters are small, and it would be good to use a fine-tipped marker or coloring pencils.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly issue 157 sample

(C) Adron D. 6/3/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.