You can use this coloring page many ways.
- It can be used in, Church camp
- Children's Church, VBS Vacation Bible School,
- Bible class,
- Church Camp, AWANA Club,
- Family worship time
- and any place where God's Word is loved.
- You can print this and take it to church on Sunday to give the little kids some quiet activity to occupy themselves when they get bored.
- Prints these and takes them on visitation and give them to patients in the hospital and rest homes.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity in the car or on a plane ride.
When you color the letters in it helps you to memorize it, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.
John 16:33 says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. " John 16:33.
To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.
|John 16:33 Coloring Page. I Have Overcome The World Printable.|
Here are two links that have been modified to print better.
CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.
You can color this picture many different ways. If you like you can leave the background white but I like to add a little color to the background and leave just the doves white. There are lots of opportunities to make it a beautiful picture there is the cross on one lower corner and the empty tomb on the other with a sunset in the middle.
It took about four hours to draw, I had to trace parts of it over three and four times but it was fun and turned out nicely. I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
(C) Adron 6/5/16