I created this as part of an art lesson, it was an illustration on a how to draw worksheet. When I was done I thought some kids would just like to color this picture, so here it is with a little modification. It is hand drawn.
Parents and teachers will find many opportunities to use this coloring page.
- You can print this and color it in class or at home.
- It can be placed in the waiting room for people to color when they are waiting.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity.
- It could be something to do in the car or on a plane ride.
- It can be used at school as a free time activity or reward for performance.
- It can be used at an after school club or at a kid's party.
|Bee on flower Coloring Page|
CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in universal portable format.
There are a lot of ways this can be colored, the flowers can be pink, blue or whatever you want.
The bee is yellow and black.
Try coloring the top half of the background blue and the bottom half a dark blue and green mixed together.
Make the stems and the leaves a few shades different so they stand apart.
These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going.
Thank you for your gift.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are as much fun for you as they are for me. See the sidebar for everybody's favorites or use the search bar above.
Use the buttons below to share this with your social networks.
(c) Adron 7/2/16