You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Psalm 16:8 Printable Coloring Page.

I am delighted to share my free Psalm 16:8 Printable Coloring Page. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of faith and hope. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

Psalm 16:8 says,

"I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ORIGINAL ART

I started to draw these coloring pictures for the kids in our church, Awana Bible club. They are so popular that I have been creating them for over 10 years. For this one, I had to trace the different parts of this picture several times using an artist's lightbox and then trace them all together into one image. It took some time, but I am pleased with how it turned out. I hope you like it. 

PRINT THE PICTURE BELOW

You should just highlight and click on the pulldown menu to save and print the picture. If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT  tab, where I have collected some tips to help. You may try the updated link below in PDF that should print better.

YOU CAN RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible Art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity mini-magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will want to use the activity bulletin in your children's church, Bible class, Awanas Bible Club, VBS, Children's ministry, or anywhere you are trying to do outreach with God's Word. Use the Patreon button below to get started.


Thank you! 


Printable Psalm 16:8 Coloring Page
I Keep My Eyes on The Lord, Bible Verse
.

Even though it takes many hours, I love to draw these coloring pages for you because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Thank you!

Here is a link to a PDF file that has been modified to print better.'

👉👉👉CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format (PDF).

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways this picture can be colored. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like Prismacolor, my favorite, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby; look for coupons online. The letters are big enough to color in. 
The background behind the letters can be any color, but I think if you keep it light, the notes will show up. The different illustrations give a lot of opportunities to be creative.

Blessings, And Thank You 
Sample cover of Bible Activity Mini-magazine

(c) A. E. Dozat. 8/1/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.