You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Free Printable Coloring Page of Praying Hands

This printable coloring picture of praying hands is perfect for artists of all ages. 


This is a simple image of praying hands and the cross, and the Bible. They are perfect for young people.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try the updated link below to a file in PDF format.

You can receive printable Bible activity children's bulletins each week.

Please support my Bible art coloring pages through Patreon for $3:50 a month; you will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable every week, as my thank-you gift. CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It is full of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you. 

Praying hands with Bible and a cross coloring page.

I create my Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. 

Kindly support my art with a one-time gift through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

The image above is like a photo, and the file below is a PDF digital file. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a portable universal format. 


The praying hands can be done in flesh tones, but the background can be a different color. 
The cross can be brown, grey, or any wood color. The Bible can be done with tan pages and black edges.

Blessings, and Thank You,
Bible Time Fun Weekly Issue 1742 Cover

(c) A. E. Dozat 9/1/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.