You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Printable Bible Verse, "No one Can Snatch them Out Of My Hand," Coloring Page

I am glad to share my free John 10:28-29 printable coloring page. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of encouragement from the teaching of Jesus. It has been a comfort to many. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

When you color in the letters, it helps you memorize the scripture, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of Jesus' teaching.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

John 10: 28-29 says, 

"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand." John 10:28-29.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for helpful suggestions  There are updated links below that may print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).  It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Printable John 10:28-29 Coloring Page,
No One Will Snatch Them Out of my Hand

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

Here is a link to a file in PDF that may print better for you 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, PDF.

If you print it onto cardstock that is a little heavier, you have more choices in the mediums, such as markers and even watercolor. If you use marking pens, I suggest fine tipped marker for the letters.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways that creative artists can color this. 
I like to color the background around the letters light and then do the letters themselves dark to stand out.  
I like the flowers to be a pastel pink or lavender and the leaves to be dark green. 
Try the frame bars in brown. 
The ribbons can be any bright color; try having two hues of the same color, like a light blue and a dark blue, so the two ribbons do not get lost in each other.

Blessings And Thank You,
Bible time fun weekly cover

(c) Adron D. 9/17/16
Isaiah 55:9-10

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.