You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Printable Coloring page of Man Playing Guitar

This is a printable coloring page of a man playing guitar. 

It will be useful for after-school clubs, music camps, or parties.  Parents and teachers will be able to find many ways to use it in class and at home.

It can be used as a vacation time activity in the car or on a plane ride. Or have around for any time they need something to do. It can be in the lobby or waiting room to keep the kids occupied.

I drew this first as an art lesson for my student to trace onto watercolor paper and paint with watercolor. Still, I liked the composition so much I thought it would be a good project for the younger artist to try in other mediums like markers or pencils.

The figure is simple and big enough for the smallest fingers to be able to express themselves.

Print the picture

To print the page below, just highlight it and send it to your printer or save it to your device to print later. If you have problems printing, see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or the PDF link below.

Printable Coloring Page of Man Playing Guitar

My coloring pages are free for you to print, but they take a lot of my time to create. Won't you please take a moment and make a small contribution so that I can keep drawing these for you.


Thank you!

If the photo format file does not work for you, the PDF below will be better.
CLICK HERE to go to a file in a universal portable format.

Adron D, 9/6/19©