You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Printable Psalm 23:1, "The Lord Is My Shepherd," Coloring Page

I am glad to share the free Psalm 23:1 printable coloring page. 

It is not just for kids; adults like to color the verse too. Coloring the letters in the letters to the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Psalm 23:1 says, 

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.Psalm 23:1.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try the updated link below. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity mini-magazine each week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of pictures to color puzzles and games that you will want to share with the kids in your church, Awanas club, Bible class, VBS, Camp, and anywhere God's word is taught to kids. Use the Patreon button below. 


Thank you! 

Printable Psalm 23:1 Coloring page. The Lord is my Shepherd.

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You may make a contribution through the Paypal button.


Thank you for your kind support!

Here is a link that has been modified to print better.

If the image above does not work for you, then try the PDF file below. It usually works better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF file.

You can color this picture in many different ways. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are usually coupons available online. The letters can be dark; I like to color the background around the letters before I color the letters. The border has a lot of opportunities for color, and the figures are fun to color too.

Blessings And Thank You,
Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) Adron D. 10/3/16 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.


Become a Patron!