You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

1 Corinthians 13:13 The Greatest Of These Is Love, Coloring Page

This is a free 1 Corinthians 13:13 print and color page.

Here is a printable coloring picture from 1 Corinthians 13, the Love Chapter. This is for verse 13; it finishes the coloring pages on this chapter that I have done. Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize them and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy.

1 Corinthians 13:13 says:

"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love" 1 Corinthians 13:13.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

THE ART
This was a fun picture to design. I had a lot of tries to get the doves to look just right. I had to trace the letters to the words to make them have an area that could be colored in. It all took a few hours, but in the end, I am delighted with how it turned out, and I hope you like it.  

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
The image below is a JPEG and should print fine on most devices.  If you have problems printing,  CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. 

HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Thank You!

1 Corinthians 13:13 Print and color page the Greatest is love

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

You might also like the Ephesians 5:2, "Walk in the way of Love," verse: CLICK HERE.

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format (PDF).

COLOR THE PICTURE
I like to color the background a light hue and the letters a medium-dark hue. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with embellishments around the border.

I have drawn hundreds of Bible verse coloring pages. CLICK HERE to access the list of free links to my coloring pages. 

Blessings, And Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 51

© A. E. Dozat  4/19/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.