You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

John 15:16 Printable Coloring Page, You Did Not Choose Me But I Chose You, Verse

I am delighted to share my free John 15:16 Coloring page with you. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of faith and hope. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching. 

John 15:16 says,

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last..." John 15:16.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT THE ART
This one took a long time; I traced the leaves and the grapes, and the fruit twice before getting it right. I had to print the words out and then trace them onto the picture. After drawing, I scanned it back into the computer, where I cleaned it up a bit and added the straight lines. It was a surprising amount of work, but I am happy with it. I genuinely hope you are blessed by it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making the file below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for help printing, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

HOW TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kid's activity mini-magazine, every week.  It will include bonus pages and access to the archives of recent issues. You can use it for VBS, Bible club, class, camp, outreach, follow-up, or home.  Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your kind support. 

Printable John 15:16 Coloring Page,
You did not choose me Bible verse.

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

The file below is a digital file. One of these will work for your printing device.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock, it can take wetter mediums like watercolor or markers. 
  • I like to color the background pale and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue or brown, lavender or purple. 
  • The grapes can be green, purple, or red, and the leaves can be different greens. 
  • The fruit at the bottom can be oranges, peaches, apples, or pears, so you can color them in many ways. 
  • I like to contrast greens with reds or browns in the border frame bars for contrast. 

Blessings, and thank you
BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY #153 cover page

(c) Adron D. 4/30/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.

Become a Patron!